Hello! Happy Wednesday! I wanted to start a series where I share the little things in my life that bring me joy. This is just as much for myself (consider it a weekly gratitude list) as it is to try to remind you, dear reader, to notice and appreciate the little things as they pop up in your life.
Things that brought me joy this week
- Going on long walks with my dog now that the days are getting warmer and longer
- Finding this sweater of my dreams
- Deciding to do my eye makeup and not being afraid of it looking bad… because who’s going to see me?
- Having a mini dance party at night where I turn off the lights, shine my phone’s flashlight on my disco balls and play a fun song to dance to
- Getting two new knitting kits that will push my skills
- Lighting one of my favorite candles
- Finishing up a dress that makes me feel like a princess (I’ll share more details when it’s finished!)
- Knowing that my mom is getting her first vaccination tomorrow (such a relief!!)
- Knowing I’m going to get to meet my nephew for the first time in three days (I can’t wait!!!)
- Hearing lovely, kind things from friends that bring me to tears